If you find your business in dispute with another company, we have a network of specialist commercial litigators located across the UK who can help you negotiate a good outcome or win a claim at Court.
We can introduce you to knowledgeable litigation solicitors who can advise on any issue, ranging from breach of contract, shareholder disputes, intellectual property claims, professional negligence, defamation and debt collection.
There are many situations when a commercial litigation solicitor can assist your company with a wide scope of situations, including:
- Practical advice for the resolution of commercial disputes and thorough assessments of the strengths and weaknesses of claims.
- Extensive advice on the conduct of negotiations and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients throughout all stages of a claim.
- Recovery of debt.
- All partnership litigation matters and advice on partnership.
- Advice on Insolvency matters including presenting of statutory demands, presenting and defending, winding up petitions and advising on company voluntary arrangements.
- Property litigation
- Information and advice on all forms of commercial contract disputes including disputes in relation to terms and misrepresentations
- Construction litigation
Our network of solicitors have a wealth of expertise in alternative dispute resolution should this be the best course of action.