Legal Bridge can offer a service that connects people to firms who will represent them in the event that they are accused of such a crime. These firms have vast experience and specialist expertise in all the aspects in dealing with fraud cases from the police station, upon initial arrest, through to Crown Court proceedings.
The Fraud Act 2006 was set up to make it easier to prosecute any fraudulent conduct, and the need for specialist defence lawyers with specialist experience in defending such cases has therefore never been higher.
The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) & Serious Fraud Office (SFO) routinely make significant prosecutions using the Fraud Act in response to alleged frauds occurring in many different sectors.
All of the firms that we can introduce have extensive experience of successfully representing clients accused of mortgage fraud, investment fraud, expenses claims, art fraud and other cases where individuals, and on occasion companies, have been accused of acting dishonestly.
Contact us investigation team immediately for legal representation now if:
- The authorities have enquired about speaking to you in relation to an investigation
- There is a possibility that you might face prosecution for a dishonesty offence
- You have been charged with an offence
Other areas that can be represented are conspiracy to defraud, false accounting and fraudulent trading.
Your team of lawyers will be able to advise both individuals and companies on all aspects of the process including:
- Helping clients prepare for interview
- Securing bail
- Responding to dawn raids
- Challenging search warrants and restraint orders
- Negotiating with prosecuting authorities
- Preparing complex cases for trial
- Successfully defending prosecutions
For more information or advice please call on 0203 355 7444 or email@example.com