The range of company and commercial matters and transactions, for which a business may require legal help, is considerable; often a mix of commercial, accounting, employment, taxation, legal, and procedural considerations are involved. Our advice and assistance from our recommended experienced professionals can make all the difference between the success and failure of your venture.
How we can help?
By putting you in touch with the best representation who can advise and assist onbusinesses matters. Our contacts can offer expertise in dealing with the numerous and diverse range of legal issues and problems encountered by businesses.
Situations on which we can advise include:
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Commercial agreements
- Company formation, administration and management
- Confidentiality agreements
- Directors’ duties
- Employment law, including redundancy and unfair dismissal
- Joint ventures
- Partnership law and agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Standard terms and conditions of business
- International and cross-border issues
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment Regulations))