If you find your business in dispute with another company, we have a network of specialist commercial litigators located across the UK who can help you negotiate a good outcome or win a claim at Court.
We can introduce you to a knowledgeable litigation solicitor who can advise on any issue. These could range from a breach of contract, shareholder disputes, intellectual property claims, professional negligence, defamation and debt collection.
There are many situations when a commercial litigation solicitor can assist your company with a wide scope of situations, including:
- Practical advice for the resolution of commercial disputes and thorough assessments of the strengths and weaknesses of claims.
- Extensive advice on the conduct of negotiations and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients throughout all stages of a claim.
- Recovery of debt.
- All partnership litigation matters and advice on partnership.
- Advice on Insolvency matters including presenting of statutory demands, presenting and defending, winding up petitions and advising on company voluntary arrangements.
- Property litigation
- Information and advice on all forms of commercial contract disputes including disputes in relation to terms and misrepresentations
- Construction litigation
Our network of solicitors have a wealth of expertise in alternative dispute resolution should this be the best course of action.